Mobile isn’t just our future, it has completely revolutionized business across globe.
A study by We Are Social showed that today there are approximately,
- 42 billioninternet users, equaling 46% global penetration;
- 31 billionsocial media users, delivering 31% global penetration;
- 79 billionunique mobile users, representing 51% global penetration;
- 97 billionmobile social media users, equating to 27% global penetration.
Yup, that’s why mobile marketing is crucial for both online business and budding entrepreneurs. So what is Mobile Marketing? Marketing campaigns designed specifically to target mobile phone users. Well after seeing the statistics I guess it’s the right marketing strategy.
We at Web Solution Centre, The Best Website Designing Company In Delhi, are skilled in both conducting online marketing and building download worthy Android, iOS and Windows apps.
Let’s get back to the original topic in hand and learn some tips to garner more leads and sales through mobile marketing.
Make your website mobile friendly : Mobile Ecommerce is on peak and 8% of all digital traffic comes from smartphones and tablets, a study by Ad60. So the first and the foremost thing that you must take into consideration before kick starting your mobile marketing campaign is to make your site mobile friendly. That is, you must ensure that the menus and content display well and that can’t be achieved unless you have a mobile friendly theme.
Design mobile friendly content: You must create your content keeping in mind what mobile users want to read while on the go. Most mobile devices display content on a tiny screen. They have no business with your About page. They have business with why they came to your site in the first place. Writing good, persuasive and precise headlines is one way to do it. In mobile phones you don’t have the luxury of a wide desktop screen. Your headlines need to be short and crisp to garner maximum customer attention. E.g.
“How You Can Start a Home Business With Little Or No Money”
“How To Start A Home Business with No Money”
Take your brand to mobile users: One of the most effective ways to take your brand to mobile users is through mobile ads, which you can also broadcast through various social media and traditional marketing channels. A study by MediaLets shows that
- Ads on tablets attract 44% higher Click-Through Rate (CTR) than those on handsets.
- Ads on mobile apps perform 2x better than those on mobile web.
Mobile ads have two important aspects. First, you need to determine your core audience. Second, you have to help mobile users find you. Do mobile SEO and look for delivering conveniences. That is create ways so that mobile users can easily access your product and services and get what they need.
Use SMS marketing: According to Ihumanmedia, 58% of smartphone users don’t go 1hour without checking their mobile phones. They always keep them nearby and are ready to put them in use to extract information.
We have grounded some staggering mobile texting stats that proves that using test messaging marketing is no rocket-science.
- Text messages have a 98% open rate, while email has only a 20% open rate. (Mobile Marketing Watch)
- Text messaging has a 45% response rate, while email only has a 6% response rate. (Velocify)
- Texting takes up 14.1% of cell phone users’ time. (Nielsen)
- 90% of all text messages are read in under 3 minutes. (Connect Mogul)
- Text messages are read on average in under five seconds. (SlickText)
These are some of the most prominent mobile marketing tips that will help you drive leads and sales. For more stay tuned!