As a top Website Designing Company in Delhi we are well versed with the benefits customer testimonial videos can leave for the company and how it can help customers in choosing a right product from a right brand.
What are Customer Testimonial Videos?
A testimonial is a key that can influence your prospects into buying a product of your brand. Hearing honest and unbiased reviews of someone outside your office gives your potential customers something to consider and is even more persuasive.
Testimonials solidify customer belief that you actually do provide a remedy to customer problems and offer some interesting benefits too. Written testimonials are one form of testimonials and are definitely helpful, but sometimes customers feel dubious to believe them if they are not from a known company or a person. Video testimonials, on the other hand, can’t be faked and are a lot more persuasive than written ones.
Almost every customer in the world today possesses similar buying habits. Before visiting a new restaurant or buying a new product, you make sure what other people have to say.
What happens in the absence of Online Reviews?
Benefits of Customer Testimonial Videos
- Videos are more engaging, eye-opening and customers will definitely pay undeterred attention to a video than a plain text.
- They include real people and customers who can actually review a product. This helps in building trust and perception of your brand.
- Effective testimonial videos highlight the concerns and problems of the customers and how your brand can provide the solution to those problems.
- This is the era of video marketing. People prefer to watch videos on social media and they are probably the only thing that users nowadays see on social media. With that said, you can share video testimonials on these platforms on a large scale and can target larger customer base.
- A Website visitor is 64% more likely to buy a product on an Ecommerce site after watching a testimonial video.
- Having a video on the landing page of your website can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in the form of a video compared to 10% when reading it in the form of a text.